Poultry gas brooders for heating
Poultry gas brooders for heating or filter free gas brooder is an efficient and economical heating system into the poultry farm.
The easy assembling and the filter free working make the device the most flexible system for poultry heating.
Stainless steel gas brooders we manufacture and supply comply with european norms for LPG supply. Our poultry gas brooders for heating are called Calypso (here can found our catalog).
Positioning into the poultry farm
Thanks to the long-standing fieldwork and gained experience, it is recommended to install and place the heating system, calibrated according to the room dimensions and animal density, in the middle of the poultry farm (for example a central row of gas brooders along the lenght of the room regulated by automated systems for environment temperature control). The device is especially designed for day-old chicks heating and weaning period.
5 reasons to prefer “CALYPSO”:
Poultry gas brooders for heating are designed to operate in a dusty atmosphere.
The absence of the air filter and the special stainless steel diffuser mesh allow a better and uniform gas distribution with consequent self-cleaning effect, optimal combustion, higher thermal efficiency and lower carbon dioxide output.
• higher thermal efficiency and performance with limited gas consumption therefore savings in terms of heating costs;
• reliability and safety, since the device is provided with a special valve which stops gas delivery in case of accidental extinguishing;
• a filter free and self-cleaning device allows less frequent maintenances then time savings for the breeder;
• lower carbon dioxide output hence to achieve a more confortable environment;
• wellness for birds results in more profitable conversion index.
Indication of use
|Specie di animali||Species of animals||Served animals per unit||Height from the ground|
(min – max)
|Polli da carne||Broilers||600 -700||100 -150|
|Galline ovaiole||Breeders||600 -700||160 – 220|
|Tacchini||Turkeys||180 – 300||100 – 150|
|Faraone||Guinea Fowl||300 – 450||100 -150|
|Anitre||Duckes||300 – 450||100 – 160|
|Quaglie||Quails||240 – 360||80 – 150|
|Fagiani||Pheasants||240 – 360||120 – 180|
|Conigli||Rabbits||24 – 36||120 – 180|
|Type||Max Heat Output||Working pressure||LPG consumption|
at the maximum working pressure